Betep's Page 0

Dang, I thought it was my lucky day-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dang, I thought it was my lucky day-

Post  mermaid on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:00 am

http://bostonherald.com/news/offbeat/view/2011_0918dang_i_thought_it_was_my_lucky_day/

Dang, I thought it was my lucky day
By Mike Pingree
Sunday, September 18, 2011 -

Officials at a garden supply store in Penn Valley, Calif., noticed some goods missing, reviewed the surveillance tape and saw a young woman shoplifting the merchandise. She might have gotten away with it as she apparently had never been in the store before, but before she left she filled out a raffle ticket giving her name address and phone number. “A little on the not-bright side, absolutely,” the store owner said.

NO! DAMMIT! I MEANT WHEN I GOT INTO THE CAR! . . . A man in Kansas City tried to hijack a woman’s car by jumping on the hood, pointing a gun at her and ordering her to “drive.” She hit the gas and sped to police headquarters with the guy still clinging to the hood. She rammed through the door of the garage — where he fell off and was subsequently arrested.

OH, HI BOB . . . A massage parlor worker, testifying against her boss on a sex-trafficking case in Chicago, told the judge that the guy’s defense attorney was one of her clients. A mistrial was declared.

HOW’D YOU FIND ME SO FAST? . . . A 22-year-old man in Houma, La., took a $250 taxi ride and then fled without paying. Police located him rather easily because he had the cab drop him off at his home.

RISE AND SHINE, PINHEAD . . . A thief broke into the garage of a home in South Haven, Mich., moved two all-terrain vehicles outside, hot-wired one of them, then sat down and fell asleep. He was still sleeping when deputies showed up.

AND NOW THE COMMITTEE JUST MIGHT RECONSIDER . . . A prominent Houston man, who apparently did much for his community, was arrested for hitting his fourth wife with his humanitarian award.

IT’S JUST THAT SHE’S SO HARD TO SHOP FOR . . . The mayor of St. Theodore-d’Acton, Quebec, put a 20-ton boulder on his ex-wife’s lawn in the middle of the night. He spray-painted “Happy Birthday” on the rock and decorated it with a pink bow. The ex-wife was not amused. She called the cops.

WELL, IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME . . . Conservationists thought it would be a good idea to reintroduce sea eagles to Scotland, where they have been extinct for some 200 years, and name them a protected species. They are now attacking chickens, geese, sheep and people.

SOMEBODY NEEDS TO LEARN PATIENCE . . . A man decided to run over his wife, who was working as a waitress at a restaurant in Panama City, Fla. But he didn’t even wait until she came outside. He smashed his truck into the side of the building, and was arrested for attempted murder.

bounce

mermaid

Gemini Posts : 766

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum