Betep's Page 0

I can understand why your husband loves her-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I can understand why your husband loves her-

Post  mermaid on Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:32 am

http://bostonherald.com/news/offbeat/view/2011_1002i_can_understand_why_your_husband_loves_her/

I can understand why your husband loves her
By Mike Pingree / Through the Looking Glass
Sunday, October 2, 2011 -

A woman in Pidonbacu, Brazil, paid a hit man $500 to kill the woman she believed was sleeping with her husband. But, in an unexpected turn of events, the guy immediately fell in love with the intended victim. He told her of the plot, and the two staged a picture with ketchup as blood to make it look like he did the job. Alas, the woman who hired him saw them together kissing. She called the cops and said the hit man had stolen her money.

YES, MA’AM, WE GET A LOT OF CALLS LIKE THIS . . . A woman told police in Longmont, Colo., that voices from a parallel universe were telling her to hurt people. Mental health professionals have been called in.

SO HE IS WHAT THEY CALL A PRIME SUSPECT . . . A woman reported that someone stole a 54-inch television set from her Niceville, Fla., home. She told police that a man she knew had joked that he could easily steal the TV.

NICE WATCH, WHERE’D YA GET IT? . . . An employee at Base Exchange in Hurlburt Field, Fla., stole a watch from the store, but was caught when he subsequently wore it to work.

SHE’S ALIVE, TRY TO LOOK HAPPY . . . A man in India tried to kill his wife by pushing her off the Gandak Bridge and into the roaring waters of the mighty Ganges River, apparently discounting the fact that she is an expert swimmer. She rode the rushing river until she was finally washed ashore about 35 miles downstream. Her husband was surprised when arresting officers told him she survived.

AH, WE MEET AGAIN . . . A man was charged with drunken driving in Lincoln, Neb., left the courtroom, drove off and was immediately arrested for drunken driving.

I HATE IT WHEN BABY BROTHER GETS MAD . . . A 78-year-old man driving a van chased his older brother and sister, ages 82 and 83, down the highway in Rockland County, Ky., at speeds of more than 100 mph, smashing into their vehicle several times before finally forcing it off the road. He then hit another van parked on the side of the road and crashed into a tractor-trailer. He was charged with attempted murder and wanton endangerment.

OFFICER, I AM IN NO MOOD FOR THIS! . . . A 20-year-old man, distraught over a fight with his girlfriend, refused to stop for police who tried to pull him over for speeding on Highway 40 in Utah. Instead, he led them on a 30-mile chase, at one point calling the police dispatcher and telling him that he wanted the pursuing officers “to leave him alone.” He finally stopped when the cops set up road spikes.

Dang, I thought it was my lucky day

mermaid

Gemini Posts : 766

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top