Betep's Page 0

Costa Rica: The destination for greiving moms-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Costa Rica: The destination for greiving moms-

Post  mermaid on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:06 am

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/offbeat/view/20220115costa_rica_the_destination_for_grieving_moms/

Costa Rica: The destination for grieving moms
By Mike Pingree
Sunday, January 15, 2012 -

HEY, I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU, MAN ... A Clearwater, Fla., man whose sports memorabilia was stolen from his home posted an ad on Craigslist offering a reward to the thief in exchange for the goods. The thief responded and offered to sell the stuff back to him at an agreed-upon location as long as there was no police involvement. The man promised he wouldn’t call the police. Then he called the police.

UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES, I FELT THIS WAS APPROPRIATE ATTIRE, YOUR HONOR ... A man showed up in a Fort Lauderdale, Fla., courtroom to face drug-trafficking charges wearing a shirt that featured printed instructions for making crack cocaine.

THIS IS A MAN WHO THINKS OF OTHERS ... An armed man stormed into a beauty salon in Dallas and demanded money. When the manager handed over all the bills from the register, he ordered her to give him the change too, “cause I have kids.” Then he told her to give him the best hair extensions in the shop because his girlfriend needed them.

SOME THINGS JUST CANNOT BE MULTITASKED ... A woman crashed her car into the rear of a tanker truck on the E20 motorway in western Sweden because she was breast-feeding her infant child.

I THINK I KNOW WHERE YOU’LL BE ABLE TO FIND HIM ... After a man carjacked a Honda Civic from a grocery store parking lot in Coos Bay, Ore., and sped away, he noticed, to his chagrin, that the vehicle was almost out of gas. The owner informed the police of this fact and they located the thief at a gas station a few miles down the road.

OK, OFFICER, FIRST PROMISE ME THAT YOU WON’T LAUGH ... A man called the police ambulance number in South Shields, England, because he had glued five plastic cups to his head.

AND WHEN SHE DOES YOUR HAIR, YOU’D BETTER NOT FORGET TO PAY ... A stripper at the Chez Venus bar in Rimouski, Quebec, smashed a beer bottle over the head of a patron because he tried to leave without paying her $100 for a booth dance. Her lawyer told the court that she is sorry for what she did and “intends to resume her training to become a beautician.”

SIR, ARE YOU SURE YOU’RE NOT EXAGGERATING? ... Police caught up with a drunk just as he was getting out of the vehicle he had stolen from an Indiana gas station, but he became belligerent and resisted them, so they turned the dogs on him. After he was handcuffed, he threatened to hunt them down and eat them, their dogs and their children.

FEEL BETTER NOW, HON? WELL DO YOU? SAY SOMETHING! ... A hospital in Sydney, Australia, reported that a woman was admitted there because she was very drunk and vomited so hard that she dislocated her jaw.

Nothing like a bunch of these kind of stories to make me feel normal. Rolling Eyes
mermaid

Gemini Posts : 766

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top