Betep's Page 0

Sex on the Beach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sex on the Beach

Post  Admin on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:14 am

Dennis must protect us from disgusting teens

Just when I think I cannot be shocked anymore, I read about the four disgusting teenagers having sex in the water on Mayflower Beach in Dennis at 1:30 in the afternoon. Just as disgusting is the crowd that gathered to cheer them on!

To quote Dennis Beach and Recreation Director Dustin Pineau, “Because of that, the police and ourselves are going to have to tighten down on the rules.” That is the understatement of the year!

We had a “family” group of 25 people beside us July 4 at Mayflower Beach, and the more they drank the louder and more obnoxious they became.

For the good and enjoyment of the majority of taxpaying families on the beach, why are these rules not being enforced?

I remember a few years ago, because of the escalation of alcohol on the beach, someone was riding around on an ATV and enforcing the no-alcohol rule. Maybe it’s time to go back to that and return our beautiful Mayflower Beach to families.

Note that not one of those disgusting teenagers was from our town of Dennis. It all comes down to respect, and they obviously don’t have any respect for our town or our beach — or for themselves, for that matter.

Kathleen M. Folding

Dennis Port

:facepalm:

Lady, the things I could tell you.... clam

Admin
Admin

http://beteps.nice-forum.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top